Friday 26 July 2013

Glossybox July

 Apologies that this post is so late! I have no excuse really except for laziness! Anyway, this is this months Glossybox, which I, amongst  many others I've heard, was quite impressed with. The box was absolutely beautiful this month, inspired by the ocean and the contents of the box were very appropriate for the glorious weather we have been experiencing this month.





Anatomicals Spray mist for me facial spritz - This was perfect for those hot sweaty beach days this month. It's a lovely facial spritz that smells like lavender, which I do like the smell of but I also think of lavander as being more of a cozy smell so I would have rathered if the scent was slightly more refreshing.

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist - I was quite excited to receive this because I've wanted to try out a beachy-wavy-hair mist for some time. I find that the product is very sticky once sprayed onto the hair though, which is very disappointing. I do however like the visible results it gives to my hair. My hair is quite wavy anyway, so I use this on second day hair when the waves are not quite so defined. This is what it looked like once sprayed onto the right hand side of my hair only:


And this is what it looks like sprayed all over. I promise my hair doesn't normally look quite this frizzy and dry - bad hair day!



Coola Organic Suncare Collection Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint - This was another weather appropriate product and just the right SPF. However I haven't used this product yet because I already have another face SPF and wanted to finish that before moving on. 

Pukka Ayurveda Radiance Serum - This is supposed to be applied thinly before moisturising on top. I'm not a huge fan of this because I find the texture to be very strange - it's not heavy at all, but almost slimy - not a massive fan!


 Ciate London Paint Pot in the colour Pocket Money - I love Ciate nail polishes so I was delighted to see one in this months box. I like the colour of this as well so that's great. This applies nicely to the nails, only needing two coats to be opaque. 

All in all I was impressed by this months box and hope Glossybox continue with more great boxes like this one.
Did you get this months Glossybox? If so what did you think?

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment