Sunday 14 July 2013

Prom

Last week I had my prom. This was an event that I have been excited for for ages, and I couldn't wait to get all dressed up! I really enjoyed my night and everyone looked lovely. It was a really nice event to say goodbye to those who wouldn't be returning to sixth form next year and also just a lovely night to enjoy with friends.

From left to right: Eirwen, Morgan, me and Lizzie
 Morgan and Bekah
 From left to right: Lizzie, Ceryn, me, Bekah, Morgan and Eirwen

Me and Morgan
This was our ride to prom! How cute is that?!
The back of my dress
Me and Morgan again
Ceryn and Glesni
Me and Morgan
Me and Seren

It was a lovely evening and I thoroughly enjoyed! Let me know if you've recently had a prom and how it went :) 

x








4 comments:

  1. Stunning dress and I adore the VW Beetle van!!!
    I went to a party as well recently, would love if you'd have a look at my post about it :) xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster – Tower Of London Summer Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The VW van was amazing and so comfortable!
      I shall certainly go and have a look :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment