Sunday 10 March 2013

Make up brushes

I recently celebrated my 16th birthday and received some lovely presents from my friends and family. My brother bought me a make up brush collection, which I will be showing you today. This particular set comes from Light in the Box which you can find here.









As you can see, the collection is rather large (I couldn't photograph the whole collection in one photo as the case was too long to fit into one shot), which is great as there are loads of brushes I can chooses from to create different looks. I have been using these for about two weeks now and have to say, I am very pleased with them. I haven't experienced any shedding and they are very soft. They pick up plenty of product and are very easy to use.









These are the brushes I use the most, so I keep them in a little pot on my dressing table. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone, especially as they're so inexpensive and of a high quality. They're great for people who are only now venturing into the beauty world (like myself) as there are so many different brushes to choose from and are great to start a new collection with. They're a lovely addition to any make up brush collection.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment