Saturday 16 March 2013

Glossybox March

This months box was themed City Chic, capturing me instantly!




Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray - I was in need of a new hairspray so this was good. The hold in my opinion is really good and I quite like the smell so that's a bonus! I'm impressed.


Juicy Couture Couture La La - I'm not really a fan of seeing a perfume sample in my box, but this one I really like. 'Couture La La is feminine with bright florals, daring with bold florals and feminine with sensual woods and musk.' I really like this and might consider buying the full size.



Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I was quite excited to see this as I've wanted to try this for a while. I've mostly been using this on my lips and absolutely love it! It's so moisturizing  I put it on just before bed and wake up with really soft lips. 

Nails Inc in St.James - Love this colour, it's a bright red with a hint of pink - really girly! This has been on my nails since Tuesday and has lasted pretty well with minimal chipping. 

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Blush - I love this. I love the bright colour and love the consistency - very smooth and easy to use. I use this after applying the Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream on days when I feel like a more glossy look instead of a bright pop, but this is lovely on its own as well. 

All in all, a pretty good box in my opinion. I love the girly theme and everything in the box!

Did you get this months Glossybox? What did you think? 


6 comments:

  1. there's so many lovely items in this box :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed with this box :)

      Thanks x

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try Glossy Box, but I've tried Birchbox and didn't have much fun with that :/ The lip blush that you received is very pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy receiving Glossybox, but I know not everybody is satisfied with what is in the box. I do recommend giving Glossybox a try, but if you don't like it, you don't have to continue your subscription. I love the lip blush! x

      Delete
  3. Love that Tresemme hairspray, it works the best I think

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's really good at keeping my hair in place x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment