Monday 7 January 2013

January Wishlist

Although Christmas has only just left us, I already have another wishlist, and that might seem very materialistic, but I just can't help myself wanting these items! I am well aware that I will not be able to have everything on my wishlist, but it's nice to dream.

I love Lauren Conrad and am in need of her books!
I've heard so many good reviews on Real Techniques brushes, but have never tried them out.
I don't own many Mac products, but would love to expand my collection. These lipsticks would be the perfect start.
I absolutely love the slipper trend at the moment, and love these black studded ones.
Everyone loves a good old MK watch, and I love this rose gold one.
Desperate isn't the word of how much I need a new purse, and this Miu Miu one is gorgeous!
These boots look so warm and cosy and are a lovely colour.

Are you wishing for any specific items this month? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment