Saturday 11 January 2014

Necessary haul...

First of all, I want to apologise for being absent for a while. At the beginning of December, my laptop was sent off for repair, and I didn't get it back until just before Christmas, and since then I've been spending time with family and friends and concentrating on school work.
When shopping in the January sales, I picked up a few items, unfortunately mostly not in the sales, but they're items that have been on my wishlist for a long time.



Origins Super Spot Remover - This has been on my wishlist for about 6 months, I just haven't got round to buying it. I am however, really glad that I did. I apply this morning and night to any blemishes or spots I have, and within about 2-3 days, they're almost all gone. You only need a tiny bit which is good as it's quite an expensive little tub at £14. 


Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - I've been on the hunt for a good quality concealer for some time, and I decided to get this one as I've heard a fair few positive reviews. This is in my opinion a medium-high coverage concealer and is a liquid formula. It covers any blemishes and spots very well and blends in really nicely. I'm really pleased with this.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in shade 62 Monte-Carlo - I really love Chanel lipsticks. I have another one, and I find that they apply to the lips so smoothly, they are amazingly pigmented, they really last a long time on the lips, and the are such a beautiful sight, I mean look at that packaging! Beautiful! This lipstick is a beautiful dusky pink colour with a shimmer that isn't too obvious on the lips. 


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Finally! I've finally bought the infamous brush. I've been wanting this brush forever, but haven't bought it until now and I completely see the whole hype around it. It's so perfect for bending in foundation and concealer to give that flawless effect. Love.


Chequered scarf from Vera Moda - I've been looking for a nice thick scarf for a few months, and finally came across this gem in Vera Moda. I really love this  scarf as I think it looks so smart but can be worn with pretty much anything, and makes my outfit seem that little bit smarter. 




Black heeled boots from Zara - I was rifling through the sales in Zara and was just about to leave when these caught my eye from a small shelf in the corner. I've wanted heeled boots like this for ages, but haven't really known where to get the perfect ones from that wouldn't massively dent my bank account. These were the only pair left and luckily they were in my size. They were on sale for £29, I'm not sure what their original price was. I think it's safe to say I snatched these up pretty quickly. 


x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment