Wednesday 24 April 2013

Glossybox April

This month's box was very Spring related. The box was absolutely beautiful and the contents were all very fresh scented products - right up my street!




Essie Adore-a-ball Nail Lacquer - I was very excited to see a full sized Essie nail polish in my box this month, and I adore the colour (pun intended!). It's a lovely light pink/white and very appropriate for Spring.

Yves Rocher 24 Hour Comfort Nourishing Cream - This is amazing. It's wonderfully moisturizing and smells just like fresh melon and cucumber, which is so relaxing to apply all over my face.

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask - This is another amazing product. This face mask is very different to any other face mask I've tried before - it exfoliates, cleanses and brightens the complexion! There's tiny little walnut granules in this, hence the exfoliating properties. To me it smells like Geranium and something else which I can't quite pinpoint.
 

Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Mango Body Butter - This is a lovely rich, moisturizing product which is so lovely to apply to the skin. It does have a very sweet scent but nothing too sickly or unbearable. I don't really think it smells of mango but it does the job of moisturizing well.

Richard Ward Couture Hair Optimiser Style Reviver - I have only used this once, but I was pretty impressed. I have curly hair so it sometimes gets a bit frizzy, but after i sprayed this, my hair was tamed! This controls frizz, increases shine and creates volume without residue or stickiness.

Did you get this months Glossybox? What do you think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment